Researcher - USA Market
- UK, London
- Cobalt Recruitment, Resourcer
- 29th July 2019
Researcher - USA Market
Cobalt is launching into the USA Real Estate market. We are looking for a Researcher to join this new desk in London. We need an individual who will bring excellent research skills to help us break into the US Real Estate Market.
Cobalt is a leading international recruitment provider to the Real Estate and Property sector. We recruit professionals within all disciplines, which also include Construction & Engineering, Residential and Finance from our 14 global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods and across all disciplines ranging from Newly Qualified to Board level. Our clients include Fund Managers, Banks, Property Developers, Private Equity and Accounting Practices.
As a Researcher within our US Real Estate division, you will be working alongside a highly experienced team. This is not a typical 9 - 5 role; it is essential that you are flexible as due to the time difference between the UK and the US, your working hours would vary subject to the daily needs of your desk.
- Assisting your team with both market mapping and research
- Identifying potential clients across different geographical areas, this would involve cold calling to generate new business
- Cradle to grave responsibility for the identification and attraction of candidate profiles that match Client mandates
- Day-to-day management of all candidate relationships in line with search mandates, which includes conducting candidate interviews, preparing candidate profile documents and managing regular contact with the passive candidate network
- Enabling in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of each of the key disciplines
- Writing summary notes and detailed briefings on client and candidate meetings
In return for working closely with senior team members on these mandates you will receive extensive on the desk training with the longer-term view being to develop you into a full 360 Consultant, should you wish to develop more into this area.
What Cobalt Can Offer You
We understand that money and rewards are the main reasons that the best recruiters come to work every day and Cobalt can provide:
- Clear path for growth in your career through our excellent training programme
- We offer an outstanding uncapped commission scheme that rewards success
- Competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits
- Weekly and monthly incentives, competitions and awards
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achievers lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year
- Summer/Christmas parties, dress down Friday's and altered working hours for your birthday
The successful applicant
- Will be outgoing and confident when dealing with all levels of seniority
- Will be ambitious and driven by career and development
- Will be money motivated
- Will have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background
- Will have a strong eye for detail
- Will display pride and ownership of their work.
The Team/ Environment
Hardworking, highly motivated, high performing consultants who all share the same drive and passion to succeed typify our offices. A healthy work/life balance is promoted within the company, and hard work is rewarded with a leading bonus structure, achievement rewards and company trips abroad.
If this opportunity is something you think may be of interest to you or matches your skill-set, please apply online with an up-to-date CV.