Administrative Support to the Executive Assistant (m/f/x)
- Österreich, Wien
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 25th November 2019
Our client is a highly dynamic big player in their industry and performs globally in 19 countries around the world. The company has complex processes, multicultural teams and a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a support to the Executive Assistant to the CEO in the role as Administrative Assistant (m/f/x) in Vienna.
- Be the sole coordinator, organizer and manager for all documents to be signed by the CEO according to internal procedure
- Support the completion of the monthly travel expense reports for the CEO and EA to the CEO by managing the extensive travel expense tracker and obtaining all receipts
- Set up, maintain and manage all relevant purchase orders for incoming corporate invoices and ensure all invoices are paid on time
- Prepare (i.e. type out all calendar entries into a formatted spreadsheet) the complex weekly travel itinerary
- Support with background logistics including phone line and room reservation coordination for international call invites, group restaurant bookings and transfers
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Finance or Banking, who have already gained 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role at an international company, preferably with exposure to the American workstyle
- Very high (native speaker level) English skills, as English is your manager’s (and the company’s) working language. Additional languages (German, Spanish, etc.) are beneficial
- Proactive team player, who is highly self-organized, humble and willing to learn
- Execute tasks flawlessly, whereby a very clean, exact workstyle is crucial
- Communicate effectively and assertively
- Comfortable with different media for communication
Then please apply by using our integrated Online-Application-Button below or call our exclusive consultant and specialized advisor Elke Whelan at +43 1 226 7226-12 to get more details about the position in advance. This position will be remunerated at minimum € 2.300,-- depending on your experience and qualifications, overpayment is possible.
We look forward to receiving your application! Read here our current Data privacy notice.